Our client is a market leading consultancy working across engineering, energy and industrial sectors. They are looking to appoint a Risk and Safety Principal Consultant into their hazard risk team. The team in question have a reputation for technical delivery, developing customer and team relationships and preparing high quality proposals.
* Delivering major projects to clients who lead the way in the oil, gas and chemical sectors.
* Client relationships and the prospect of winning new work
* Managing projects including the mentoring of junior staff members
* Proven track record in major hazard safety and risk consultancies including working with design engineers, operators and regulatory clients
* Technical expertise in several of the following areas: Quantitative risk assessment, safety management, facilitation, reliability assessment, safety case preparation, detailed consequence analysis, MATTE assessment (including CDOIF) DSEAR and supporting studies (eg EERA/ ESSA/PFEER/OBRA).
* Project management including delivery and business development
This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional looking to further their career by leading on major projects within the UK. The opportunity to advance and develop future business, as well as mentoring and teaching others, makes this role stand out in terms of career progression and development. If you are interested in this role and want to know more details please do not hesitate to contact Ross on 0207 960 2554 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com