A leading planning and design consultancy have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Landscape Architect to join their landscape team in Leeds. The office are looking to expand their Leeds team due to increasing workload. They are working closely with a range of prestigious clients including local landowners, developers and local authorities. You will have the opportunity to provide expertise on a range projects spanning the residential, mixed use, commercial, industrial, energy and retail sectors.
The ideal candidate will have some experience in a consultancy and be working towards Chartership. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates looking for full support and mentorship on the Pathway to Chartership.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Participation in the production of landscape outputs for a variety of projects in multiple sectors
* Prepare designs, plans and photomontages using industry standard software
* Assist with site surveying and construction supervision
* Support LVIA and landscape assessments for input to Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
* Liaise with colleagues and clients
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree and / or post graduate qualification in relevant discipline (i.e. Landscape Architecture)
* Licentiate Membership of the Landscape Institute and working towards chartership would be advantageous.
* Demonstrable experience within a consultancy environmental would be beneficial
* Experience in using CAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, Vectorworks and preparing hand drawings.
* Good working knowledge of the UK planning system is desirable.
* Ability to build effective working relationships with clients, colleagues and stakeholders
* Good written and verbal communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Lizzie on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com