Our client is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, seeking an Acoustics Consultant to join their specialist teams in Birmingham or Manchester.
The successful candidate will have some post-graduate experience in an acoustics role with a genuine enthusiasm to be part of a multi-disciplinary design team. You will benefit from first class training and development opportunities and have exposure to a wide range of challenging national and international environmental and architectural acoustics projects.
The Acoustics Consultant will:
* Spend time on site carrying out surveys and supervising the implementation of solutions
* Undertake calculations to develop noise solutions for buildings
* Provide technical advice to other engineers and to clients
* Attend and participate in design team meetings
* Prepare reports.
Qualifications & Experience:
The Acoustics Consultant will have:
* A Degree in acoustics or related subject
* A Master's degree in an acoustics-related discipline
* Experience in an acoustics role, ideally within a consultancy
* Membership of the Institute of Acoustics and actively working towards Chartership
* A full driving license.
* An interest in environmentally sustainable design
This is an exciting opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary consultancy team in a strong period of growth. Within the team and the wider business, a learning environment is promoted and you will be encouraged to undertake training and development opportunities on your path to Chartership.
Acoustics - Engineer - Sound - Noise - Vibration - Consultant - Manchester - Birmingham - Consultancy