Looking to flourish in a supportive environment? Seeking the CV enhancing move to take you places?
As a result of on-going success and a genuine desire to grow their business, our client is looking for a Senior Landscape Architects to join their Brighton team. As part of your role you will provide a significant contribution to delivering projects for clients across the UK.
* Provide Landscape oversight in the design of a variety of projects
* Scoping landscape requirements with the client through
* Conduct preliminary studies
* Accurately prepare and present detailed plans and drawings of schemes
* Taking projects from design concept through to site with a good ability to produce construction drawings and specifications.
* Work within a team, bouncing ideas
Our client have over 29 years of experience which has moulded them into a consultancy that provides its clients with accuracy and integrity, qualities that are married with a uniqueness of vision that sets other designs apart from other consultancies. Their high-quality approach to design resounds throughout the entire creative process - from concept, through to final, on-the-ground detail.
Their open space office makes this is an opportunity you don't want to miss!
* BSc/MSc in a related field with experience in Landscape Architecture.
* Strong freehand and computer ability (AutoCAD or Vectorworks, Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite).
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact on 020 7960 2589 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com