I am currently working for a large, independent building consultancy and property management company who are looking for a CAD Technician to join their Central London office. This is a permanent role where the successful CAD Technician will provide technical support to the Building Surveying team and help complete CAD drawings.
Prior experience working in a surveying team is a necessity as it is crucial that the successful candidate can hit the ground running with little training. You will require a minimum of 3 years AutoCAD experience and be capable of advising on CAD issues.
* Complete working drawings, plans, presentation drawings and construction details for a wide range of existing buildings, new build and refurbishment projects
* Work closely with Building Surveyors and answer any relevant design questions
* Produce drawing work to the clients/companies specification
* Maintain accurate records
* Plot drawings and update drawing registers
For more information, please call Elliot on 0207 960 2580