Are you currently an Assistant Project Manager, looking to grow with a large multidisciplinary consultancy? This could be a great opportunity for you with fantastic career progression. You will be joining the Water team in a choice of offices in Sussex / Surrey, with a personalised learning support route and the opportunity to get stuck into a range of projects. My client is looking to locate a career minded Assistant Project Manager to support the team on on-going design & build projects within the Infrastructure / Water / Civils sector.
Role & Company:
* To Assist in the delivery of high profile projects within the constraints of the agreed budget, programme and quality criteria, ensuring successful outcomes are achieved.
* Work under a senior level PM to ensure that projects meet customer expectations.
* Provide assistance on quality management reporting on service delivery, to support the planning of operational work, inform business decisions and provide a sound basis from which to communication with and influence internal / external partners.
Qualifications & Experience:
Alongside being a PRINCE2 Practitioner and educated to degree or equivalent in an engineering or environmental discipline, you will also need the following;
* Exceptional communication skills in order to effectively ascertain customers' needs and perceptions and balance stakeholder demands.
* Experience of being involved in the project management and NEC contract management of any mid to large sized Civil Engineering / Engineering / Construction projects
PRINCE2 - Project Manager - Civil Engineering - Water - Surrey - Sussex - Infrastructure - Civils - Assistant Level - Multidisciplinary Consultancy - Engineering
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Nic on 02079602588 or