A highly reputable sustainability consultancy are looking to appoint a Sustainability Business Development Executive to join their established team. The organisation provide a sustainability software and sustainability consultancy service to an extensive portfolio of clients across the UK and internationally.
You will ideally have a background working in sustainability and will have transitioned / be looking to transition into a more commercial role. You will have a strong holistic understanding or sustainability and sustainability reporting matched with a natural enthusiasm and energy.
About the role:
The successful applicant will be supporting the commercial lead in identifying and capitalising on new business opportunities, through lead generation and client engagement. The applicant will be stepping into a "warm desk" with a strong existing sales pipeline, working for one of the market leaders in the industry, with one of the most established brands.
* Experience working in a technical sustainability position
* Masters in a sustainability or an environmental discipline
* Demonstrable commercial or client facing experience
* Strong holistic understanding of sustainability
* Understanding of corporate sustainability reporting
* Generating new business
* Lead generation
* Organising and attending client meetings
* Product demonstrations
* Supporting marketing initiatives
* Managing the sales cycle and keeping up to date with clients
* Representing the organisation at events and conferences
* Above all, the candidate will bring energy and enthusiasm to the role and will be excited by the prospect of generating new business, and engaging with an array of sustainability leaders.
The role offers a generous base salary with uncapped commission, a vibrant working environment in the heart of London and the opportunity to work alongside industry leading sustainability professionals.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly or for further information get in touch with Gareth in confidence on 020 7960 2559.
Key words: Sustainability; Sustainability Reporting; Business Development;