Have you been waiting for a career move that is going to give the opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading multi-disciplinary consultancies as a Lead Principal Civil Engineer? This could be the role for you. They will give the best chance at future development alongside supporting you with your career aspirations. You will be able to speak and work closely with like-minded member's of the Flood Risk team, ensuring you're given all the support required.
Role & Company:
You will be the technical lead on a range of projects, working with Local Authorities, Water Companies and Infrastructure Clients. You will also be given the opportunity to deliver major projects for Framework clients.
* Technical leadership of flood risk appraisal projects, you will also be responsible for the oversight of environmental inputs, hydraulic modelling and hydrological.
* You will be the design team leader, responsible for coordinating outline and detailed design of flood risk management solutions
* Appraisal of flood risk costs and benefits
* Technical development of less experienced engineers in the team
* Liaising with clients, hydraulic modellers, project managers and other design team members
* Task management
* You will be involved in the tender processing too
Qualifications & Experience:
You need to have the drive and ambition to grow the team and business, whilst supporting the junior members of the team.
* You will be Chartered (or working towards Chartership) with a degree in Civil Engineering Experience in the development and leadership of outline and detailed design structural and non-structural solutions for flood risk management
* Experience in preparing business cases for flood risk management schemes
Environmental Engineering / Civil Engineering / Flood Risk Assessment / SuDS / Hydraulic Modelling / London / Principal / Consultancy / Lead Engineer
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Nicole on 02079602588 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com