A large architect practice with offices across the South East are looking for a Part 1 Assistant Architect to join their Winchester offices on a 1 year contract in between studies. You'll be joining a dynamic practice specialising in large scale, complex residential builds. You'll work in multiple teams gaining invaluable experience to take into your future studies and career.
Role & Company:
* This is a perfect opportunity for aspiring architects who are studying but looking to spend the next academic year (from July/Aug 2018) gaining work experience. You'll work across multiple teams getting experience across many areas of the business, including broader urban design as well as a variety of architectural projects. The company will also train you to become an expert in ArchiCAD, the software they predominantly use. Should you wish, the opportunity for further work at this firm will in all likelihood be offered.
* Established for decades, this practice have an established client base and work on a variety of predominately residential projects. Working also in the hospitality, commercial and health sectors, they focus on design in the classical/traditional sense - meaning all the designers often work on conservation projects and listed buildings.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Currently studying architecture at a UK institution
* Wanting to take a year placement
* No experience in ArchiCAD required
Assistant Architect (Part 1) - Winchester, Hampshire - Residential (conservation, heritage, listed buildings) - ArchiCAD - Year Long Placement