An international architecture practice are expanding their London team with the addition of an Assistant Architect (2-5 years' post-qualification experience) specialising in hospitality projects. You'll be delivering on large 5* resorts in Croatia, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Morocco. Joining a good sized team of designers in London, there will be genuinely opportunity for you to grow your career to the next level here, all the while working on major developments globally.
Role & Company:
* This role is suited for an assistant architect with some experience at working on international hospitality projects. Any experience in broader urban design is not mandatory but will be appreciated. You'll be delivering on large scale 5* hospitality developments, mostly across EMEA. With projects secured for years to come, you'll be given the chance to truly develop your own career at this company.
* A specialist architectural practice, this company of circa 1500 have most of their staff based in the USA. The London office cover a number of sectors, with hospitality being a core discipline. You'll work closely with the urban design team on the wider masterplans, as well at the expanding computational design team on the complex developments currently taking shape.
Qualifications & Experience:
* 1-3 years' experience post-qualification, with demonstrable expertise gained in the hospitality sector.
* A strong portfolio, showing your design capability.
* Experience working on international projects, preferably large scale and complex.
* English speaking
Hospitality Architect - Assistant Architect - London - International Architectural Practice - Working with Urban Design & Computational Teams - Genuine Career Growth Opportunity