Looking to hear from a Transport Modeller specialising in SATURN modelling. There will also be the opportunity to contribute to the Transport Planning team through other inputs such as data analysis, survey planning, economic appraisal, business cases etc.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
* Undertake SATURN modelling.
* Contribute to other aspects of Transport Planning, modelling & economic appraisal.
* Deliver technical inputs to required quality, cost and time.
* Keep up to date with developments in areas of professional expertise.
* Resolve problems or issues to support the delivery of projects or design objectives, ensuring that deliverables conform with the project manager's requirements.
They want their staff to strive continuously to innovate in how they perform and work with our clients and to deliver excellence.
This a permanent role with excellent career prospects for an enthusiastic and energetic person.
* Numerate first degree in Transport, Mathematics, Geography, Civil Engineering, or a related subject is essential.
* Working towards Chartered Professional (CEng, TPP or CMILT) status.
* You must have experience of using SATURN in a work/project environment
* You should have a knowledge of transport modelling and appraisal theory and methods, data collection, analytical techniques and appraisal methods
* You should have a proven ability to innovate and create solutions to complex modelling issues
* You should have the ability to analyse and solve modelling & appraisal problems and to accurately interpret results
* You should be highly numerate with strong problem solving skills