My client is looking to recruit a new Senior Parking Engineer who will help to develop new initiatives and pursue opportunities through business development activities that will raise personal and company profile and contribute to professional and public activities that have management team approval.
Developing new opportunities with existing clients is critical to this role. You will be dealing with exisiting stakeholders and new clients to develop relationships and business opportunities as well as ensure schemes are delivered on time.
The role also involves the day to day supervision and management of junior and technical staff and the co-ordination and direction of staff and projects where other design teams are involved.
* Project managing / directing projects in accordance with Client requirement
* Relevant Degree or equivalent
* Alternative consideration given to significant relevant experience in lieu of specified education and professional qualification
* Comprehensive understanding of transportation techniques including an understanding of Parking engineering, traffic engineering and traffic management orders and a proven track record in project design and delivery
* Preferably conversant with and/or intermediate user of CAD design software
* Have a good understanding of GIS