Our client is one of the world's leading multidisciplinary consultancies, providing services to the property, infrastructure and energy sectors.
Due to a healthy pipeline of projects, they are currently looking to strengthen their Scottish Geo-environmental team with an ambitious Contaminated Land Consultant. The successful candidate will be experienced in contaminated land site investigation and have a fantastic opportunity to provide environmental engineering support for projects in the renewable energy, remediation and waste management sectors.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Preparation and delivery of desk studies
* Design and supervision of contaminated land site investigations (Phase I and Phase II)
* Site monitoring and scheduling of lab testing
* Analysis of data and preparation of interpretative reports
* Design and management of remediation plans, risk assessments and reporting
* Client liaison and management of contractors
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree in relevant subject (Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Geology etc.)
* Demonstrable experience in a geo-environmental consultancy role
* Experience of undertaking Phase I and Phase II investigations
* Experience in site supervision and Environmental Clerk of Works is desirable
* Knowledge of relevant UK environmental legislation, guidance and codes of practice
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Lizzie on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com