Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy comprising of professional Chartered Surveyors and Construction Consultants. They are looking to add a Chartered Quantity Surveyor to their team based in the South East London office.
A growing company, they provide bespoke and innovative solutions, which means they continually exceed their clients' expectations. They are looking to recruit to this team to help with the constant workload from returning clients.
The sectors you will be focused on will be commercial, residential, leisure and education sectors. Whilst being a part of this team you will be encouraged to perform at your best, working both independently and as part of a team.
* Managing the quantity surveying aspects of complex schemes from start to completion. This includes cost control, planning, forecasting, estimation and agreement of the final account
* Providing cost analysis of maintenance and repair work
* Feasibility studies and early stage cost advice and cost management
* Reporting on the financial assessments of projects to clients
* Analysing completed work and arranging payment to contractors
* Assessments, site visits and projections for future work
* Writing reports and preparing documents (plans, contracts, budgets etc.)
* Risk Analysis Evaluations
* Providing supervision and guidance for junior staff
* Being Chartered (MRICS) is essential
* Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor in a multidisciplinary consultancy
* A proven track record of high-standard technical delivery
* Experience in commercial, residential, leisure or education sectors
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Dominic on 02079602551