Our client is global leader in multidisciplinary consultancy, working on major projects across all sectors within buildings and infrastructure. They are looking for a highly experienced Health, Safety and CDM specialist to join the established and successful Health and Safety team in Chelmsford to manage projects and be the main client contact.
* Preparation of bids and proposals and assisting with the overall running of the H&S Services Team.
* Managing the role of Principal Designer under the CDM Regulations
* Providing Health & Safety consultancy services to clients
* Preparation of fee proposals - attendance at Client presentations if required
* Review and agreement of fee proposals prepared by other staff
* Executing and completing projects
* Providing point of contact for client(s)
* Ensuring projects are technically correct
* Expert knowledge of the role of Principal Designer
* Expert knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
* Experience in the production of Health and Safety related documents
* Experience in Highways Projects and the Highways England PCF Process and Products
* Knowledge of other construction processes
Previous line management experience is necessary for this role, as well as being Degree qualified and ideally a Chartered Construction professional (civil/structural). NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate is also required as well as IMaPS.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, but don't have an updated CV to apply - then give Dominic Jacques a call on 02079602551.