We are representing a leading multidisciplinary consultancy currently seeking to appoint an experienced Archaeologist to their successful environmental team in Leeds. You will have the opportunity to work as part of a highly regarded team, preparing heritage statements and inputs to all stages of EIAs.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a variety of high profile projects while developing and expanding your technical / management skills within a dynamic and supportive environment.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Lead on archaeological/ heritage inputs to all stages of EIAs for road infrastructure and renewables proposals
* Manage the production of desk-based assessments, desk-based surveys and/or heritage statements
* Design of evaluation and mitigation, procurement and management of contractors
* Provide advice and support on heritage matters relating to planning, EIA and the development in general
* Support business development initiatives
* Liaise with clients, colleagues and stakeholders
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Archaeology)
* Proven experience of undertaking Archaeological impact assessments including archaeological desk-based assessments
* Experience of historic landscape studies and buildings archaeology
* Working knowledge of DMRB and GIS (ESRI/Mapinfo) is desirable
* Ability to build effective working relationships with clients, colleagues and contractors
* Good written and verbal communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com