Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy who have approximately 2,000 employees globally. They have a strong pipeline of work heading into 2018 and are looking to expand the Civils team in Bristol.
You will be responsible for delivering projects and acting as the client's point of contact. You should have a degree and be working towards IEng / CEng status. As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, you will get the opportunity to work on a variety of major projects across both the public and private sectors.
- Chartered (MICE/CEng) or working towards this status (IEng)
- Several years' experience in drainage design, flood risk assessments and highways design
- Conversant with S104, S278 and S38 agreements
- Ideally you will be competent with Civils 3D and/or Microdrainage
- You must have a relevant degree
- Full training and support towards ICE chartership will be provided