A perfect opportunity has arisen for a talented and motivated Landscape Architect to join a team of enthusiastic landscape professionals, based in Kent. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career as part of a supportive and successful landscape team and to assist in the delivery of an expanding portfolio of projects throughout the UK.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Producing sustainable concept landscape designs;
* Preparing, writing and contributing to Design Stage Reports;
* Working together with the Company's other landscape design offices overseas to take projects from concept to detailed design;
* Working collaboratively with internal design departments and external consultants including urban designers, architects, planners, economists, transport, lighting and infrastructure engineers;
* Contributing to deliverables and ensuring that they are submitted on time and to the highest quality;
The company's projects cover a range of sectors such as healthcare, education, leisure, residential, commercial and public realm. You will join a stable, established and highly experienced team that offers good career progression prospects to an ambitious Landscape Architect.
There has never been a more exciting time to join.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Able to work in a team and independently
* Relevant landscape qualification
* Driving licence
* Company Pension
* Flexible working practices
* Landscape institute subscription payed by the company
* AXA-PPP heal care cover, including eye care scheme
* Local gym membership
* Generous holiday entitlement
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Stef on 0207 960 2589 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com