My client is looking for a Technical Director to join and lead the Water team of their London office. The opportunity is ideal for somebody who has potentially hit a glass ceiling in their current position. The role will be part of the senior management team and there will be an opportunity for equity involvement in the next few years.
Role & Company:
You will be working for a highly regarded engineering consultancy in the heart of London. You will be involved in a range commercial, leisure, residential, education and health projects. You will be able to work clients such as Asda, Taylor Wimpey, Barton Willmore, Paragon and Wellbeck plus loads more.
Qualifications & Experience:
In order to be a good fit for this position, you need to be able to come in, hit the ground running and lead on both a technician aspect, alongside a business/commercial element.
* Experience in all aspects of water engineering including Flood Risk, Water Supply and Waste Water Treatment.
* Experience of running a team.
* You will need to be experienced in Fee Management, Resource Allocation, Training and general leadership.
* Good commercial acumen, including client management and business development.
* Experience and knowledge of flood risk and drainage modelling software.
* You must be a Chartered Engineer or member of CIWEM
* 8+ years of UK flood experience.
Flood Risk - Technical Director - Water Management - Senior Hire - London - CIWEM - Water Supply - Waste Water - Fee Proposal - Bid Writing - SUDS - Drainage
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Nicole on 02079602588 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com