A highly reputable UK property developer are looking to appoint an experienced CSR & Community Engagement Manager to work strategically, developing and delivering strategy working on an array of different initiatives.
You will be an experienced CSR & Community professional with a track record of developing and delivering CSR programmes within the construction sector. You will have experience working strategically, creating comprehensive CSR strategy for an organisation with a particular emphasis on community nngagement and social value.
About the organisation:
The organisation is a national property developer who work on major redevelopment projects across the UK. They are recognised as one of the top developers in the UK, with a strong track record in sustainability.
Role and responsibilities:
* Developing and delivering the social sustainability strategy with a particular emphasis on community engagement and social value
* Conceptualising, delivering and quantifying socioeconomic initiatives
* Championing social sustainability within the organisation, increasing engagement with internal and external stakeholders
* Aligning the CSR strategy with the Group sustainability strategy
* Measuring CSR initiatives and social value
* Creating the organisations social sustainability & CSR report
Key skills and experience:
* A demonstrable track record working in a similar position within the construction or real estate sector
* Track record developing and delivering CSR strategy
* Outstanding stakeholder engagement skills, building relationships with people from a diverse array of backgrounds
* Established network in the South East
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly or for further information contact Gareth on 020 7960 2559.