Role & Company:
Our client is looking for a proactive and ambitious individual with an excellent understanding of the development process from inception, planning and regulatory approval through to delivery. A good understanding of the EIA process is also desirable. You'll enjoy using your own initiative to come up with innovative and commercial solutions to project delivery.
During your day to day you will manage and coordinate more than one project at a time and be involved throughout all project stages, from fee proposals and management of technical teams to client liaison, programme management and delivery.
This is a role requiring an individual with strong communication skills. Your experienced coordination and project management skills will be fundamental to the successful delivery of projects falling both inside and outside of EIA.
Qualifications & Experience:
To be successful in this role you will ideally have a good mix of the following;
* BSc in a relevant subject
* Experience working in a professional consultancy environment
* Experience of writing technical reports and providing input into environmental statements
* Experience of successfully coordinating teams of technical experts and reviewing technical reports
* Excellent knowledge of environmental legislations and regulations, such as Planning and EIA
* Strong written and organisational skills
* Excellent communication and project management skills
* Working knowledge of (or a background in) a technical areas such as air, flood, water, noise, design, construction, permitting etc is desirable but not essential.
With a healthy pipeline of committed project work across residential, commercial and industrial sectors and strong growth targets heading into the next financial year, there's no time like the present to join the forward thinking team!
Environmental Planning - Consultant - Senior - Principal - Environment - EIA - Environmental Assessment - Leeds - Manchester