A global leading natural and built asset design and consultancy firm is looking to expand their national team with an Environmental Consultant (EIA) who can be based at any of their following UK hubs, West Midlands/ West Yorkshire/ Manchester/ Cheshire or South Wales.
Role & Company:
As an Environmental Consultant you will be working on large scale national projects, in both the public and private sectors, with an established team undertaking a broad range of environmental assessments.
During your day to day you will be managing multiple challenging projects involving regeneration master planning, SMART motorways and national enterprises, such as HS2 and Crossrail. You will be the crucial liaison between your fellow experts in the field and the transport and planning contactors, thinking on your feet and pre-empting potential delays or risks to the project is key in this position.
Alongside your technical expertise it is necessary to show a confident, personable side with an entrepreneurial manner, including a flair for motivating, influencing others and building relationships.
Qualifications & Experience:
* BSc and MSc in a relevant environmental discipline
* Experience working in professional environmental consultancy focused in EIA, SEA & ESIA
* Detailed knowledge of UK environmental legislation and planning policy
* Excellent report writing skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and building good working client and contractor relationships
* Full UK drivers licence
* Interest in sustainable development issues
* Hold a CSCS card
* Experience/knowledge of GIS and BIM
Environmental consultant - EIA - SEA - ESIA - Consultant - Environment - West Midlands - West Yorkshire - Manchester - Cheshire - South Wales