An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Landscape Architect or Landscape Architect to join the Glasgow or Edinburgh Landscape Design team of a highly regarded environment and planning consultancy.
The successful candidate will be a creatively talented individual, dedicated to high quality work outputs and promoting sustainable development practices. You will have the opportunity to work on a challenging and varied project portfolio spanning urban regeneration, masterplanning, parks, universities, sporting facilities, streetscape/ public realm and historic landscapes.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Participation in the production of landscape outputs for a variety of projects in multiple sectors
* Prepare designs, plans and photomontages using industry standard software
* Assist with site surveying and construction supervision
* Support LVIA and landscape assessments for input to Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
* Liaise with colleagues and clients
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree and / or post graduate qualification in Landscape Architecture
* Chartered or working towards chartership with the Landscape Institute
* Demonstrable experience within a consultancy environmental would be beneficial
* Experience of using CAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and preparing hand drawings
* Ability to build effective working relationships with clients, colleagues and stakeholders
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Full clean driving licence
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Lizzie on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com