We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior or Principal Town Planner join the Leeds office of a successful multidisciplinary environment and planning consultancy. This will initially be for a fixed term 12 month contract with the possibility of the position being made permanent.
The successful candidate will and work within the existing Town Planning team alongside other in-house specialists and provide planning direction on a diverse pipeline of projects spanning the residential, industrial, commercial, infrastructure, waste and minerals sectors.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Project manage the preparation, management and submission of planning applications for range of developments including housing, renewables and industrial schemes
* Provide planning expertise to clients, third parties and planning authorities
* Prepare and review Planning Statements, Environmental Statements, Design & Access Statements and planning application forms
* Manage and mentor more junior staff and assist in their professional development
* Undertake business development activities through providing a professional service, tenders, proposals and market research.
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree educated in a relevant discipline (Town Planning)
* Chartered member of the Royal Town Planning Institute (MRTPI)
* Demonstrable planning consultancy experience, providing management and technical input on a diverse range of planning projects
* Good knowledge of relevant local and UK planning legislation and policy
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin Mack on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com