An international multidisciplinary consultancy are actively looking to appoint an experienced Sustainability Consultant to join their central London office.
You will be an experienced sustainability professional with proven experience delivering in a consultancy environment. You will have a strong background carrying out environmental assessments including BREEAM and ideally LEED & WELL, with further expertise in energy modelling and building physics.
Role & responsibilities:
* Lead the delivery of sustainability consultancy projects
* Project manage large projects ensuring the timely delivery of the sustainability piece
* Support business development via
Key skills & experience:
* Qualified BREEAM Assessor, BREEAM AP
* Experience undertaking LEED & WELL projects
* Carrying out EPC's to level 5.
* Supporting Part L compliance
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly or for further information please contact Gareth in confidence on 020 7960 2559.