I am currently helping a large multidisciplinary consultancy with the search of Flood Risk Consultants. Due to the projects and clients they're working with, they are flexible to hire all over the UK. So, if you have 3 years' experience, and are looking for that step up into an exciting role with a great career path, this could be the role for you.
You will be supported on your way to chartership through a structured mentoring programme with full support from the wider team and business. You need to have the enthusiasm and confidence to work in a large team on award-winning projects.
Role & Company:
You need to have the enthusiasm and confidence to work in a large team on award-winning projects.
Your day to day will involve; producing hydraulic models of rivers, sewers and coastal processes, writing flood risk assessments and looking at hydrological analytics. You will be working collaboratively with colleagues and clients to establish lasting relationships.
Qualifications & Experience:
You will need:
* A degree qualification in Engineering, Earth Science, Environmental Science, Water of Geography.
* You need to be able to demonstrate a strong level of competence in hydrology and hydraulic modelling software packages such as TuFlow, ISIS, InfoWorks etc.
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Ambition to support and mentor junior staff
* Experience using GIS and AutoCAD is also preferable
Flood Risk / Hydrology / Hydraulic Modelling / Consultancy / Water / London / Civil / Environmental / Coastal Engineering / Water Engineering / Flood /