An international architecture practice are expanding their London team with the addition of an Architect (2-5 years' post-qualification experience) to work on hospitality projects. You'll be delivering on large 5* resorts in Croatia, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Morocco. Joining a good sized team of designers in London, there will be genuinely opportunity for you to grow your career to the next level here, all the while working on major developments globally. It is an exciting opportunity open to any qualified architect with the desire to work on world leading developments.
Role & Company:
* This role is suited for a fully qualified architect with excellent experience and a strong portfolio. Any experience in broader urban design or working on international hospitality projects is not mandatory but will be appreciated. You'll be delivering on large scale 5* hospitality developments, mostly across EMEA. With projects secured for years to come, you'll be given the chance to truly develop your own long term career at this company.
* A specialist architectural practice, this company of circa 1500 have most of their staff based in the USA. The London office cover a number of sectors, with hospitality being a core discipline. You'll work closely with the urban design team on the wider masterplans, as well at the expanding computational design team on the complex developments currently taking shape.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Minimum 2 years' experience working as a qualified architect.
* A preference for some expertise gained delivering projects in the hospitality sector - though this is not mandatory.
* A strong portfolio, showing your design capability.
* Experience working on international projects, preferably large scale and complex.
* English speaking
Hospitality Architect - London - International Architectural Practice - Working with Urban Design & Computational Teams - Genuine Career Growth Opportunity