I am supporting an award-winning environmental consultancy, with the search of a Principal Hydraulic Modeller with 6+ years' experience. This role is ideal for someone who is nearing a glass ceiling in their current role, and who knows what they want to strive towards a leadership/director role in the future.
If you're someone who can come in and hit the ground running with various modelling softwares (InfoWorks CS/ICM etc) and you're looking to continue strengthening your technical understanding, alongside developing your business/client remit then this is the role for you.
You will be at or nearing Chartered status (CIWEM or ICE) and will have an eagerness to become involved in the leading edge of integrated hydraulic modelling of sewers and urban watercourses to identify and assess the urban flood risk.
Role & Company:
* Hydraulic modelling using the InfoWorks suites of programs (ICM, CS, RS);
* Leading a small team of Modellers working on Integrated Urban Drainage projects;
* Responsible for the Financial and Technical management of projects;
* Liaising with Clients, Statutory Authorities and Stakeholders;
* Assist with the development of new techniques and skills;
* Prepare reports etc and undertake checking of work done by others;
* Other duties as required to meet the project workload.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Minimum 8 years proven UK experience of using InfoWorks CS or InfoWorks ICM
* Highly proficient computer skills;
* Highly proficient technical skills;
* Good mathematical skills (either an A/A* at GCSE or C at A Level);
* Ability to manage workload;
* Good communication skills;
* Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and to work as a team leader.
Hydraulic Modelling / Urban Drainage / SUDS / Flood Risk / InfoWorks / Civil Engineer / Environmental Engineer / Principal / Consultancy / Sussex / Surrey
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Nicole on 02079602588 or