I am working exclusively with an award-winning multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who are looking for a new Director of Structural Engineering to join their Cambridge office.
They are looking for someone who will be able to lead and grow the structural engineering team and win new business in the local area. This is a crucial strategic hire for the company as they are hoping to double the size of the structures team in this office (which currently stands at 12).
This suitable candidate will be a technically strong structural engineer who has significant managerial and client facing experience. You NEED to be chartered with either IStructE or ICE.
The company has long standing relationships with clients on projects in the UK and Ireland, however they are looking to take advantage on a booming Cambridge market. This would mean expanding on work done with local colleges as well as winning new residential and trust work.
* Help with Business Development in the local area and develop a Local Business Plan
* Continue to retain work with existing clients
* Overseeing projects from design stage to completion
* Lead on multi-disciplinary bids and projects
* Assisting with the mentoring and training of engineers
Benefits / Why should you apply?
* The opportunity to become a key figure in an award-winning and forward thinking practice
* Be able to grow a business as you see fit
* Partnership and equity opportunities
* Salary of £75-100k DOE