A perfect opportunity has arisen for a talented and motivated Landscape Architect to join a team of enthusiastic landscape professionals, based in Winchester. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career as part of a supportive and successful landscape team and to assist in the delivery of an expanding portfolio of projects throughout the UK.
Our client takes pride in being progressive, innovative and ever-evolving; they strive to lead the market to supply integrated solutions that meet the absolute requirements of their ever expanding client base. This is an opportunity well suited for an ambitious Landscape Architect looking to build their reputation and portfolio in a successful, well-known consultancy.
Role and Responsibilities:
Producing sustainable concept landscape designs;
* Preparing, writing and contributing to Design Stage Reports;
* Contributing to deliverables and ensuring that they are submitted on time and to the highest quality;
* Provide Landscape oversight in the design of a variety of projects
* Scoping landscape requirements with the client through
* Accurately prepare and present detailed plans and drawings of schemes
* Taking projects from design concept through to site with a good ability to produce construction drawings and specifications.
* Work within a team, bouncing ideas
Our client is a multi-disciplinary practice of Landscape Architects, Landscape Planners, Urban Designers and Ecologists. They have an exciting and diverse portfolio of work, stretching nationwide and you will have the opportunity to become part of an experienced team of hard working and dedicated professionals.
They has a proven track record of delivering a wide range of projects ranging from residential schemes for major UK house builders, strategic urban extensions, new settlements and mixed used developments.
There has never been a more exciting time to join.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Confident design, writing, communication and presentation skills;
* Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines;
* Initiative, motivation and team working skills;
* Pro- active personality
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Stef on 0207 960 2589!
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com