A leading property and real estate consultancy are looking to appoint a Valuation Surveyor to work in their Edinburgh office. Our client is responsible for some of the UK's most prestigious developments nationally, and has a reputation for high quality delivery.
The expanding team is looking for talented experts to be part of their future leadership team. The successful candidate will assist the development and planning teams and take forward new job enquiries from clients, and carry out formal valuations for a range of sectors, including residential and mixed use.
As a Valuation Surveyor you will:
* Assisting the team in dealing with residential development opportunities arising from the firm's portfolio of clients across the region.
* Taking forward new job enquiries from clients prepare fee proposals and assist in the preparation of marketing advice and strategies.
* Site evaluations including, technical and legal issues.
* Dealing with the marketing and sale of residential and mixed use opportunities.
* Obtaining and analysing offers, reporting to clients, conducting interviews with potential purchasers to ensure that the necessary due diligence has been carried out.
* Dealing with post completion issues, such as agreeing overage.
* Drafting heads of terms, liaising with solicitors to ensure sales complete within agreed timescales
* Negotiations with developers and landowners on options, restrictive covenants, uplift clauses etc.
As a Valuation Surveyor you will have:
* Degree in relevant subject is desirable
* Relevant post qualification experience ideally within the residential / mixed use field
* Experience in the preparation of technical and legal information packs
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Personable and ambitious looking to grow your own career and develop your own reputation and client base
This opportunity offers a competitive salary and benefits package based on experience as well as a bonus scheme plus car allowance.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin on 0141 375 7955 or