We are currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented and dynamic Urban Designer to join an award winning international design and planning practice. You'll be working alongside senior members of the team on a broad range of projects in their Reading office.
This is an opportunity well suited for an ambitious Urban Designer looking to build their reputation and portfolio of experience in a successful, well-known consultancy.
Key responsibilities include:
* Analysis of the site and it local and regional context in terms of constraints (physical, legislative, socio and economic) and opportunities.
* High quality professional hand drawn graphical and written presentation of analysis and urban design and masterplanning designs.
* Research into appropriate past and present urban, resort and other relevant design theories and models.
* Design and development of individual buildings and groups of buildings following the production of, and during the development of, the overall masterplan stages.
Our client is one of the UK's leading independent, integrated Planning and Design consultancies, employing circa 350 employees across a number of regional offices across the UK.
They specialise in Planning, Retail Planning, Landscape Planning, Masterplanning, Urban Design, Architecture and Environmental Consultancy. The office is open plan, benefitting from a friendly and sociable atmosphere.
Their unique and vibrant office makes this is an opportunity you don't want to miss!
* A post graduate degree in Urban Design.
* Demonstrable and in-depth knowledge of current urban Design strategies and its future evolution.
* Demonstrable ability to hand draw masterplans to a high degree of accuracy.
In return, you will join a supportive team environment with exciting career opportunities, have good client exposure, enjoy outstanding professional development and gain exposure to an innovative and exciting environment.
If you would like to be considered, please click apply or submit your CV If you prefer to have a discreet chat about these roles in more detail please feel free to call me on 0207 960 2589.
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com