A perfect opportunity has arisen for a talented and motivated Senior Landscape Architect who to join a team of enthusiastic landscape professionals, based in Birmingham. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career as part of a supportive and successful landscape team and to assist in the delivery of an expanding portfolio of projects throughout the UK.
Role and Responsibilities:
* The role is a senior position working directly under the Landscape Director, and would suit a highly motivated and experienced person with major project delivery experience, excellent written and communication skills, and enthusiasm to manage a project team.
* Working alongside urban designers, architects, and planners, you'll be embedded within a lively working environment with excellent opportunities to help grow the business and form part of the senior level staff.
* You will share our vision to be a well-respected practice in the industry with a reputation for creative thinking and delivery.
* You will have the opportunity to work in strategic land, residential-led masterplanning, education, and renewable energy, as well as our involvement in design review, expert witness and academic collaboration.
* Relevant landscape qualifications
* Passion for high quality design and professional acumen
* Desire to provide a first class service to clients
In addition to excellent career progression and a vibrant working environment, our client offer other benefits (including pension and private health care), paid professional memberships, training and CPD, and fully supported professional development.
Senior -Landscape Architect - Significant Career Opportunities - Birmingham - CMLI - Career Progression
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Stef on 0207 960 2589 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com