Looking to flourish in a supportive environment? Seeking the CV enhancing move to take you places?
As a result of on-going success and a genuine desire to grow their business, our client is looking for a Senior Landscape Architect to join their London team. As part of your role you will provide a significant contribution to delivering projects for clients across the UK.
About the role:
The hiring company are looking for a landscape architect to take the lead on small - medium projects the firm are delivering on. You'll have the opportunity to utilise your expertise in creating fantastic new designs
* Provide Landscape oversight in the design of a variety of projects
* A sound knowledge of AutoCAD, along with strong graphic and presentation skills using Sketch Up, Photoshop and InDesign.
* Undertake presentations to stakeholder groups, lead on design charrettes and workshops.
* Conduct preliminary studies.
* Carry out Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments.
* Accurately prepare and present detailed plans and drawings of schemes.
Established in 1993 our client have over 20 years of experience which has molded them into a consultancy that provides its clients with accuracy and integrity, qualities with a vision of uniqueness of that sets them apart from other consultancies.
You will be joining a team of 12 professionals that are known for the quality of work they produce in their London open space office. All this in a professional but fun environment! With a number of projects in their pipeline, there has never been a more exciting time to join.
* CMLI or working towards.
* MSc in a related field with experience in Landscape Architecture.
* Member of a relevant institution and be chartered would be desirable.
* Pro- active personality
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact on 020 7960 2589 or