My client is looking for a Junior CAD / Revit Technician who has between 2 and 4 years' experience working in a structural engineering team. They are hoping that the successful candidate can hit the ground running with AutoCAD and also has exposure (if not fully competent) with Revit.
My client's London office is based in Clerkenwell and are looking to expand the size of their team due to ongoing and new projects. This is an exciting chance for a young technician to learn from an experienced and dedicated team who are willing to invest in your future.
Projects they work on include:
* Residential and commercial builds
* University and Education facilities
* Sports and leisure
* Fully competent with AutoCAD and ideally Revit (although training can be provided)
* Worked in a structural engineering practice previously with at least 2 years' experience
* Career focused and motivated to learn and develop
* Educated to at least HNC level or completing HNC