Our client is a growing multi-disciplinary consultancy, working across a range of engineering projects. As a Senior Civil Engineer you will undertake scheme development, preliminary and detailed designs and project coordination.
This role is suitable for a 'hands-on' engineer who can give technical input to the design of civil infrastructure projects. The ideal candidate is someone who can win work and can deliver projects in a timely fashion, within budgetary constraints.
You will play an active role in design and site meetings, site inspections and progress reporting. Effective liaison with clients, architects, contractors and regulatory/statutory authorities is essential for this role.
This opportunity will enable you to form and lead your own team in the future.
* Considerable experience as a Civil Engineer with a leading consultancy
* An understanding of Section 104, 278 and 38 adoption procedures
* Competent with AutoCAD, WinDES and PDS (Civils 3D and MXROAD is also preferable)
* Good knowledge of planning procedures and providing technical support to secure planning approval
* Experienced in securing technical approvals from highway and drainage authorities