A leading global built asset and multidisciplinary consultancy is looking to strengthen the Health & Safety service line through the appointment of a HS/CDM consultant in their London office.
You will support the existing team in delivering the Principal Design commissions within a range of sectors covering commercial, banking & finance, residential, local authority, energy and infrastructure.
The service line is developing very quickly to meet the large demand and variety of construction projects in the pipeline, so this role offers an excellent opportunity to develop from a consultant into a senior member of staff - providing strong training options and a great deal of client exposure.
You will be provided with a good deal of training and support opportunities to develop as an individual within the company.
* CDM, H&S compliance audits, construction site safety inspections, safety risk assessments, RAMS Assessments, CPP assessments, Contractor assessments etc.
* Support Team Leader in providing a motivated and committed approach to the provision of H&S/CDM services.
* Initial focus split between picking up shortfall in provision to current client base, including taking regular client feedback and putting appropriate measures in place to ensure high satisfaction levels are maintained, and working to provide collateral to develop new income streams.
* They must be able to provide health and safety guidance and best practice to clients through all stages of projects from site managers through to the Clients Project Directors.
* Site safety inspections covering all aspects of site safety;
* Commercial contribution, maintaining target margins on commissions, cash collection etc.
* Provision of advice on how to meet CDM Regulatory and relevant EHS requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-paced working environment whilst reaping the benefits of a competitive salary and extensive benefits package.