My client is looking for two Logistic Construction managers who are experienced gents who want to work on a large construction in central London.
They are looking to employ a junior and Senior logistic managers to work a 12 month contract period that could turn into a rolling contract. It's a massive project in the heart of London and you must be able to communicate with all three clients.
* You will:
* Have a successful track record in managing project logistical requirements within a construction, or a construction related environment
* Be able to clearly communicate the requirements of a safe system of work to ensure that these are followed accurately, and have experience in implementing systems improvements
* Be capable of taking ownership of tasks and communicating outcomes with clarity; experienced at encouraging direct reports to do the same and managing a team to ensure tasks are carried out effectively and key messages cascaded
* Understand and implement risk assessments
* Have the ability to work under pressure to deadlines, and have a flexible attitude towards work in order to deal with a variable and demanding workload
* Hold a CSCS Card and be SMSTS qualified; you must be willing to become First Aid qualified