An international multidisciplinary consultancy are looking to appoint a sustainability consultant to join their London office, working across a portfolio of major projects.
You will be a talented sustainability consultant, with tangible experience working in the built environment. The role would suit a candidate with a background in BREEAM, who is looking to broaden their skill set and develop more holistic skills. You will have refined stakeholder engagement skills and excel in a client facing environment.
About the role:
The role offers good variety, working on a diverse range of projects delivering services from BREEAM, LEED & WELL to planning (opportunity for a split role), and depending on the candidate's skill set/ interest there is the opportunity to work on the energy side, both design and operational, as well as delivering EMS.
Key skills and experience:
* Strong holistic understanding of sustainability across the built environment
* Experience carrying out environmental assessments
* Strong understanding of the planning process
* Experience undertaking sustainability statements
* Experience implementing sustainability / energy strategies
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply directly, or for further information please contact Gareth on 020 7960 2559.