An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Landscape Architect to join the collaborative Glasgow office of a highly respected and successful multidisciplinary consultancy.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Landscape Architect who is confident in managing design projects and is looking for the next step in their career. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a range of high-profile landscape design projects spanning the public realm, urban regeneration, public parks, residential, mixed use, infrastructure and education sectors.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Supporting the existing team on their current, wide-ranging portfolio of design projects
* Developing designs both independently and as part of multidisciplinary teams
* Project management and management of junior staff
* Liaison with clients, colleagues and contractors
Qualifications / Experience:
* Relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree in Landscape Architecture
* Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute (CMLI) is desirable
* Demonstrable experience managing design projects in a similar consultancy environment
* Experience in LVIA would be advantageous
* Experience in using CAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and preparing hand drawings
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Full clean driving licence
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Lizzie on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com