Are you a Graduate / Landscape Architect looking to build upon your knowledge, expand your breadth of project experience and develop your career?
A perfect opportunity has arisen for a talented and motivated Landscape Architect to join a team of enthusiastic landscape professionals, based in Wales. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career as part of a supportive and successful landscape team and to assist in the delivery of an expanding portfolio of projects throughout the UK.
As you develop in the role, you will also play a key role in raising the profile of landscape architecture across the Group and their clients, particularly by contributing to publications and attending events.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Producing sustainable concept landscape designs;
* Preparing, writing and contributing to Design Stage Reports;
* Working together with the Company's other landscape design offices overseas to take projects from concept to detailed design;
* Working collaboratively with internal design departments and external consultants including urban designers, architects, planners, economists, transport, lighting and infrastructure engineers;
* Contributing to deliverables and ensuring that they are submitted on time and to the highest quality;
Our company are environmental consultants, dealing with all aspects of landscape and ecological assessment, landscape planning, and design. Since 2000 they have established a reputation for high-quality consultancy services, delivered across the British Isles. The practice has a depth of specialist skills and expertise and a portfolio of landmark and award-winning projects. Their office is also minutes from the coast!
There has never been a more exciting time to join.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Able to work in a team and independently
* Relevant landscape qualification
* Excellent written and communication skills
Graduate - Landscape Architect - Design - Significant Career Opportunities - Cardiff - Wales - Career Progression
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Stef on 0207 960 2589.
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com