Our Client, a leading planning consultancy are looking for an Associate Urban Designer to become a key member of their Reading team. Operating within what is a diverse market you'll be professionally challenged and given the opportunity to further progress your career.
About the role:
* Promoting the profile of Pegasus Design (architecture and urban design)
* Lead role in preparing design proposals for primarily residential development (our work ranges from barn conversions to 7000 dwellings outline and detailed or RM applications), work might also involve high level masterplanning for commercial/employment schemes
* Establishing and leading a team of designers
* Responsibility for invoicing and financial management of that team (in liaison with and supported by Group)
The company was established in 2003 and is now one of the leading national consultancies in the development sector. Operating from 10 offices in the UK and specialising in all aspects of the planning process, our client prides itself on providing a service that is second to none.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Planning, Environmental and Design consultancies, and to make a significant contribution to the further development and success of the Cambridge Office.
* A relevant degree Intelligent and knowledgeable in Urban Design
* Charismatic character who wants to develop career and lead on projects with major clients.
* Full driving licence and access to a car.
Associate - Urban Designer - Multidisciplinary Team - Large-Scale Projects - Development Control Focus - Reading
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact on 020 7960 2589!
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com