My client is seeking a Consultant and a Senior Consultant in the Transaction Advisory team in London. This team is made up of sector-specialist commercial, financial and strategy consultants.
The right candidates will:
* Support transactional assignments, financial analysis, benchmarking, market intelligence, bids and due diligence assignments, PPPs and concessions, asset valuations.
* Possess good transport sector knowledge, ideally in rail, aviation, highways and Maritime (e.g. highways, aviation, maritime)
* Must be commercially focused and a good level of commercial acumen
* Have a solid understanding of numeracy and advanced spreadsheet skills.
* Be experienced in financial modelling and financial / commercial analysis principles
* Have experience developing models and leading analysis, such as Life Cycle Costing Models, Customer Service Strategies, Performance Modelling, Data Analysis, and Benchmarking Studies.
* As a senior to lead and contribute to client projects in the wider transport sector, from planning to completion
* Will be preparing reports, proposals and presentations for client use; and deliver directly with clients.
* You will have to manage relationships at all levels within a client's company and support the delivery of services and the securing of future work.
* From a consultants position you will develop and be trained for the development of this direction
This is a great opportunity for someone to start their career in Transaction Advisory services or if you have a few years of experience develop your career with a company that will provide exciting projects and clients to work on and with.