My client is looking for a senior transport planner in Liecester and London. The position is to support the senior staff by providing technical input to projects and supporting the team.
Senior Transport planner will need have the required experience of the UK market and must be able to hit the ground running.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Management of small development planning projects, as well as mentoring junior members of staff
* Dealing directly with private sector clients on a day-to-day basis
* Preparing transport documentation for planning applications
* Project management, including financial management
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL HAVE:
* In order to be successful in this role, the successful applicant should be degree qualified and ideally working towards Chartership status.
* You must have knowledge of the UK planning system and the workings of local government.
* It is anticipated that you will have experience in the preparation of Transport Assessments and Travel Plan Reports, transport scheme design and appraisal with knowledge of relevant policy, guidance and advice
* You must have UK esperience working in the transportation sector.
* Have experiecne in some if not all the software packages following, ARCADY, PICADY, LINSIG, TRANSYT, SATURN, VISUM, TUBA, PARAMICS, VISSIM, TRICS, GIS, AutoCAD and AutoTrack.