We are currently working with an independent environmental consultancy to appoint an Air Quality Consultant to their Environmental Assessment team in Glasgow.
This represents an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work alongside a respected team of environmental specialists on UK and international projects for an array of clients across the infrastructure, energy and property sectors.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Key responsibilities include:
* Working within a team of environmental specialists, contributing to air quality chapters of EIAs and SEAs
* Utilising technical methodologies to undertake measurements of air quality
* Contributing to team research and analysis to enhance the offering of the team
* Co-ordinate and contribute to surveys for environmental and occupational purposes
Qualifications / Experience:
The successful candidate will possess the following:
* Degree educated to postgraduate level in a relevant subject area
* Relevant consultancy experience in air quality is desirable
* Experience of using technical guidance methodologies
* Knowledge of relevant industry software would be highly advantageous
* Knowledge of GIS is desirable
* Full UK driving license
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin Mack on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com