An expanding SME planning consultancy with 4 UK offices are looking for maternity cover in London. This will be a permanent job as the company is expanding anyway.
This consultancy have an enviable client list and their London work is predominantly on residentially led mixed use projects. You will be tasked with winning new work and leading on getting these key planning schemes approved.
Role & Company:
* As a Principal Planner you'll be tasked with winning work for the London office. You don't need experience in doing this (you could have either a public or private sector background) but must be willing to network.
* Leading on key complex developments, you'll be the main point of contact for a number of clients as you guide their developments through to completion. When appropriate you'll be tasked with helping mentor the junior members of staff based in London
* A growing SME planning consultancy, this company have offices across the South of England. Led by a number of invested Partners, they are keen on ensuring further growth and as their newest office London will be key in achieving this. They have a fun office environment and encourage the growth of their staff.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Between 6-10 years' experience, in either the public or private sector
* Would be open to a strong Senior Planner with 4 years + experience
* Good knowledge working on London based developments
Principal Planner - London - SME Planning Consultancy - Development Control - Business Development - Mentor Staff