The purpose of this position is to manage the delivery of reporting, risk management and compliance services to major investors and occupiers across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The growing E&S Group is part of our Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) division and is currently supporting a number of high profile corporate clients and investors with sustainability reporting, compliance, risk mitigation, implementation and strategy.
You will work in close collaboration within the wider sustainability team and your client contacts to ensure that annual reporting processes are completed, and that the client has access to best-in-class strategic advice on how to approach sustainability within their property portfolios. You will be supported by an overall project manager, experts across the existing E&S team, and with individuals across the business.
The role is within the E&S team in central London, where you will be responsible for a range of projects and clients.
- Responsible for delivering reporting, risk management and compliance services
- Managing the benchmarking of client performance in disclosure programmes such as CDP and GRESB
- Provide technical understanding and advice on reporting and disclosure programmes such as GRI
- Building strong client relationships and using this to deliver and expand a package of best in class sustainability services.
- Advising and facilitating tenants to cost effectively improve the sustainability performance of their sites.
- Translate complex legislation into easy to understand set of actions within an investor portfolio, advising clients on the best value approach to mitigate any risk.
- Project management of energy efficiency measures across the investor client’s portfolios.
- Develop and finalise client reporting on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Work with the Energy and Sustainability team to develop new client opportunities and solutions.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in energy & sustainability sector.
- Experience working in a trusted advisor capacity with proven track record in bringing about change.
- A strong understanding of current and future environmental legislation, Energy Performance Certificates, building services, energy efficiency and property investment portfolios.
- Proven understanding of market drivers for sustainability projects among investors clients.
- Track record in delivering sustainability solutions to clients, including legislative compliance, greenhouse gas reporting and project implementation.
- Knowledge of ESG trends and processes.
- Prior experience in commercial real estate sector and completing EPCs (desirable).
- Educated to degree level (minimum 2:1) ideally in Energy and sustainability related subject.
- Excellent written, excel and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.