Our client is a leading environmental and planning consultancy with a strong and diverse pipeline of projects throughout the UK, Ireland and abroad. They are currently seeking to appoint an EIA Consultant or Senior EIA Consultant to their Glasgow office. The EIA Consultant will work closely with the EIA/ Planning team and other in-house specialists on projects spanning the infrastructure, renewables, property, energy, petrochemicals and property sectors.
Some key aspects of the role include:
* Manage the coordination of EIAs for a range of development proposals
* Liaise with EIA project team members and other environmental specialists
* Organise access to sites to undertake surveys, plan the survey programme and draft front end Environmental Statement (ES) chapters
* Liaise with clients and stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have:
* Relevant first or second degree
* Experience managing EIAs within a consultancy environment
* Membership of relevant professional body (e.g. IEMA/ RTPI) is desirable but not essential
* Good knowledge of UK planning policy
* Excellent report writing and communication skills
This offers a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level working within a supportive team environment with lots of opportunities to develop your technical and project delivery skills.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com