I am working with an award-winning medium-sized engineering practice who are looking for a Senior Revit Technician to join their Structural Engineering team. This practice are known for their challenging and technical designs on projects ranging from £5m to £100m. The London office has been growing over the last 5 years and they intend to keep this going due to the strong pipeline of work.
This company will offer good progression opportunities and the chance to manage a team of Junior Technicians.
* Working with the BIM Manager and mentoring Junior Technicians
* Assisting with fee proposals
* Liaise with engineers and revising drawings
* Create models using Revit and 2D & 3D CAD
* Ensuring drawings are completed on time
* HNC or HND in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Minimum of 4 years Revit and AutoCAD experience
* Experience of RC Detailing is preferred
* Have worked previously on structural drawings in the residential, commercial or education sectors