We are currently recruiting for an Acoustic Consultant AND a Senior Acoustic Consultant to join the Edinburgh, Newcastle or Leeds Environmental Assessment teams of an international multidisciplinary firm.
You will have the opportunity to manage and assist on an exciting range of environmental acoustics projects for a host of clients across the energy, power, industrial, maritime, water, infrastructure and property sectors.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Key responsibilities include:
* Manage and contribute to EIA chapters, noise modelling, environmental permitting, application of NPPF, BS4142
* Develop noise monitoring programmes and provide noise mitigation advice
* Provide technical guidance and undertake report writing, survey work, data collection and review
* Liaise with clients, colleagues and stakeholders and conduct public and formal consultation
* Business development of new and existing clients
Qualifications / Experience:
The successful candidate will possess the following:
* Degree or Masters in relevant subject (e.g Acoustics / Environmental Science)
* Full member of IoA and chartered or near chartership is desirable
* Demonstrable experience within a similar consultancy environment
* Experience of using noise modelling software (e.g. SoundPlan, CadnaA) is desirable
* Excellent technical knowledge and experience of EIA noise chapters, IPPC permitting, PPG24, NPPF and BS4142
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin Mack on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com